Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Why Rakhi ka Swayamvar was the funniest!

MUMBAI: Following are some of the funniest statements of Rakhi, that she said on her famous reality show ‘Rakhi ka Swayamvar’.

I believe in commitment. When I get married, I will make our love larger than life. My husband should be like Shahrukh. He is an ideal husband to Gauri and a loving father to his two kids.

Mai bhi ek bhartiya nari hoon. Agar aap mujhe cheroge, i won’t leave you too. Main kaam karti hoon, parties mein jaake kapde toh nahi utarti. Bohot mehenat ke baad main rakhi sawant bani hoon.

“Unke chune se mujhe koi feeling nahi aati toh humara dost rehena hi thik hai. Shaadi ke liye ek chamistry hona zaroori hai.

Unnhone mujhe pavitra bible gift karke impraaas kar diya hai.

Ghungat toh main le lungi par agar aur larkon ko main aise pasand aa gayi toh?

Main Aishwarya se bhi sundar dulhan banungi.

Malaika Arora Khan bhi item girl hai, aap mujhe sexy kahiye, item girl kahiye, hot kahiye, mujhe koi problem nahi hai.

Main aap ke liye non-veg khana chor dungi (Rakhi to Manmohan’s mum)

Mai bhi ek bhartiya nari hoon. Shaadi se pehle main sharirik sambandhoin mein vishwas nahi rakhti.

I know many people assumed that my show is rigged, but believe me, I would never mock the institution of marriage. On August 2, sab ko asliyat ka pataa chal jaayega.”

“It could be Elesh. He is a very nice boy. I’ve always craved for genuine love and I can see it in his eyes.

And apart from anything, reality is that she actually chose Elesh as his life partner and had got engaged with him Live on TV.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Why Rakhi ka Swayamvar was the funniest!"

Post a Comment

Social Icons

Featured Posts

dsd
Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons